Screenprint is the only magazine dedicated entirely to the screenprint process. Those in the myriad segments of screenprinting have endured the reduction of information on screenprinting as publishers sought to combine non-screenprinting methods to encourage more advertising revenue. This has led to a proliferation of magazines having less than 10% of information related to screenprinting.
Screenprint is now the only magazine owned, operated, and written by screenprint experts. As such, it is global, with the most significant readership in screenprinting.
In this issue:
• The Academy of Screen and Digital Printing Technologies
• Pre-Engineering the Screenprinting Process for Success
• The Three Keystones in Successful Screenprinting
• Nothing is Constant Except Change
• Demystifying Fibrillation on Decorated Apparel
• Approximately 80 Percent of all Stencils are Underexposed
• WiFi Digital Microscope
• Argument of Lack of Evidence
• Terminology—Words Matter
• Article Index
File Size: 5.3 Mb
Print Length: 67 pages
Publisher: Screenprint Magazine
Sold by: ScreenprintBooks.com
Please read Our Policies page before purchasing our products. There are no refunds offered for digital products. Please read the description to ensure that you understand what you are purchasing. If you have any pre-purchase questions regarding the item, we will be happy to answer them.