Screenprint is the only magazine dedicated entirely to the screenprint process. Those in the myriad segments of screenprinting have endured the reduction of information on screenprinting as publishers sought to combine non-screenprinting methods to encourage more advertising revenue. This has led to a proliferation of magazines having less than 10% of information related to screenprinting.
Screenprint is now the only magazine owned, operated, and written by screenprint experts. As such, it is global, with the most significant readership in screenprinting.
In this issue:
• Looking Beyond the Hype of Accelerated Growth
• Current Global Outlook on Manufacturing
• Understanding the Cause and Effect of Recessions and their Impact on Screenprinting
• The Importance of Industrial Engineering to Screenprinting
• Take your Printing to the Next Level with a Viscometer
• Sheer Stress of Inks and Coatings in Screenprinting
• The Ever-Changing Squeegee: Extending the Lifespan
• Terminology—Words Matter
• Article Index
File Size: 3.6 Mb
Print Length: 75 pages
Publisher: Screenprint Magazine
Sold by: ScreenprintBooks.com
Please read Our Policies page before purchasing our products. There are no refunds offered for digital products. Please read the description to ensure that you understand what you are purchasing. If you have any pre-purchase questions regarding the item, we will be happy to answer them.