If you buy only one book about screenprinting, this is the book that you need to consider!
- Are you are hungry for increased profits?
- Want to increase your productivity and quality on your press?
- Want to get rid of those sore wrists and aching fingers when printing manually?
- Do you want to reduce the wear and tear on your automatic press?
- Are you taking what seems forever to setup your screens and register them?
- Have you been plagued by poor registration?
- Do you sometimes get a job registered only to notice that it varies from pallet to pallet?
- Have you had three corners register well only to have one corner consistently out of registration?
- Do you have increased dot gain or dot loss on some substrates but not all?
- Have you noticed that your ink deposit varies throughout the press run?
It could be that your press is out of parallel. You are not alone my friend, many printers if not most, suffer from this same problem. All this can go away. You don’t have to work that hard to achieve excellent quality and increased productivity. All you need is to gain knowledge and put that knowledge to work for you. The cure is to bring your press into parallel and geometric plane. While many of the variables we are faced with are unavoidable or simply beyond what we can fix given the constraints of time and money, bringing your press into parallel and geometric plane is certainly within anyone’s reach.
But wait, there’s more! If you are contemplating buying this book, be sure to order the Parallelism and Geometric Plane Test that will allow you to get the proper results while you are setting up the press, but can be a quick and easy way to check the press on a regular basis.
Format: PDF Book
File Size: 356 kb
Print Length: 28 pages
Publisher: Solutions Publishing
Sold by: ScreenprintBooks.com
Author: Bill Hood
Please read Our Policies page before purchasing our products. There are no refunds offered for digital products. Please read the description to assure that you understand what you are purchasing. If you have any pre-purchase questions regarding the item, we will be happy to answer them.